Jumat, 29 Juli 2016

Introduction

This is my photo 
Hi! My name is Erinne Yeolencia. My nickname is Erinne. I'm from Indonesia. 
 Indonesia is the beautiful country. Indonesia is well known as maritime country. I live in Batam. Batam is well known for its Barelang Bridge. I am 14 years old. But I'm turning 15 in November. My birthday is on November, 27th . I used to celebrate it with my family. They just made a simple party but it means a lot to me. 
This is my 9th birthday party : 



 I am a student at Maitreyawira Senior High School. I studied at Maitreyawira school since 2006 so I don't feel anything about this school. My favourite subjects are Math and Biology. I like Math because l like to count. I also always get good score at Math. I also like Biology because I can study more about nature. I hope I can join Biology competition next year. I don't like any sports because I was too lazy to move my body. That's why most people say I'm pale. 
There are 4 people in my family. They are father, mother, my little brother, and I. My family is my strength and my weakness. They are everything to me. My little brother and I are very close. We always share to each other. My father is a businessman. He is a customer public relation at oversea. He also has his own business in Batam. My mother is a business woman. She is an accounting manager. She used to work at big overseas company as accounting manager. She also owns a company. My mother is my role model. She is pretty, smart, and kind. She always been by my side forever. I love my mother more than anything else in the world. 

This is my family : 


I want to be a doctor when I grow up because I want to help sick people. I must study hard so I can realize my dream to become a doctor.


My hobbies are listening to music, shopping, watching television, and reading. My favourite book is novel. I have many novels in my house but I don't have any comics. In my free time, I also like surfing the internet. I usually search about Korean and Singapore actress. I don't like hypocritical people. They like to gossiping you in your back.
My favourite food is Empek Empek. I like it because it's spicy. I like spicy food. My favourite drink is Orange Juice. I like it because it's sweet. I like sweet drink.



My favourite day is Friday because it's a relaxing day. I usually watch Korean drama in Friday. My favourite month is November because it's my lucky month. I also born in November too.



I like thriller and romantic comedy movie. My favourite movie is Descendants Of The Sun. It was so romantic. I also like The Conjuring and Anabelle. They were so scary.





My favourite actress is Jeanette Aw. I like her because she is very pretty, smart, talented, and kind. She is the one of the most popular and high-profile celebrities in Singapore.




My favourite place is my house because I can see my family member there. My house is not too big but I can feel the warmth in there. My house is also very peace.

I like travelling, I have been to Singapore and Malaysia. I wish I can go there again with my family.

 Bali is the most beautiful place in my country. I really want to travel to Bali. 


I study English because I think it is important. I also plan to study abroad. 



This is my childhood photos : 




So that's all about me. Thank you! Annyeong! 


1 komentar:

 

Simple Happiness Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design